La troisième saison de Fargo se déroule en 2010. Dans le 3ème épisode, Gloria Burgle mène son enquête à Los Angeles. Elle se fait draguer par un policier local qui l'incite à s'inscrire sur Facebook.
- I tried to friend you on Facebook.
- I don't use that.
- Really? You don't use Facebook? You're kidding me. Everybody's on Facebook. It's Facebook.
- Could you stop saying "Facebook"?
- I got 352 friends. Most of 'em I don't even know. But... Oh, and this one time, I met this chick, she - was smoking hot. Then she turned out to be a Nigerian man who wanted money. But, uh...
- I live in a small town.
- You gotta be on Facebook, though. You know, 'cause it's like a small town. Only online. You know, so you check in, you can post photos. You know, connect? Right? 'Cause who has time for...